Bio Tubes – oil seperator bioremediation – pack 6
£270.00 (Ex VAT)
Bio Tubes are a great way to reduce oil discharges in industrial and forecourt separators. Each Bio Tube contains a blend of naturally occurring oil specific bacteria that will digest up to 2kg of oil a week – every week for 6 – 8 months.
Bio Tubes are a great way to reduce oil discharges in industrial and forecourt separators.
An astonishingly simple biological product that will reduce separator oil discharges by up to 95%!
Place an oil absorbing biologically active Bio Tube in your oily water separator and you have a workforce of millions on your side!
Each Bio Tube contains a blend of naturally occurring oil specific bacteria that will digest their up to 2kg of oil a week – every week.
Bio Tubes are the solution to meet both UK consents and European oily water discharge limits. Bio Tubes float on the surface of your separator, absorbing and digesting oil.
- Biologically digests oils
- Reduces cleaning costs
- Reduces discharges
- Maintenance free
- Separator friendly
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces BOD and COD (Biological and Chemical Oxygen demands)
Bio Tubes are the solution to meet both UK consents and European oily water discharge limits – each Bio Tube will digest up to 2 kg of oil per week for 6 months!
- Absorb free surface oil
- Contain oil digesting aerobic bacteria
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce discharges
- Reduce BOD and COD (Biological and Chemical Oxygen demands)
- Separator friendly
- For use in Forecourt and Industrial Separators, bunds and oily water run offs.
- Use 3 Bio Tubes per 5000-7000 litre of separator volume.
- Replace every 6 – 8 months.
- In a three chamber separator system, place one Bio Tube in the second chamber and the two Bio Tubes in the third chamber.
- For best results, use after routine cleaning and emptying.
- Note: do not use with materials that are highly alkaline (above pH 11) or highly acidic (below pH 4), as this will effect the biological performance.
For further bioremediation solutions please contact Oil Pollution Environmental Control Ltd.
|Qty Per Pack||