Forecourt Bio – 200 litre
£1,150.00 (Ex VAT)
Our biological oil stain removing forecourt bio contains specially selected bacteria which digest the oil stain. While the food source − ie ‘oil stain’ − is present, the bacteria keep on working and continue to do so until it’s all gone!
Available on backorder
Biological forecourt cleaner that digests diesel and oil contamination and continues to work long after application.
Designed to clean pump, island and forecourt areas. Forecourt Bio’s emulsion free rinse water continues to be biologically digested to significantly reduce oil discharges from separators.
Our combination of eco-friendly formulation and high performance cleaning makes Forecourt Bio the perfect all-purpose forecourt cleaning solution.
Forecourt Bio gives you industrial strength cleaning results without the hazards or toxic side effects of others products!
- Biological and biodegradable
- Emulsion free
- VOC free
- D-Limonene free
- Separator and paintwork friendly
- New improved formulation: reformulated for improved effectiveness and reduction of hazard profile
Effective and long-lasting cleaning
- Contains a combination of liquid enzymes, bacteria and biodegradable cleaning surfactants.
- Effectively removes grease and oil contamination from forecourt areas and equipment such as pumps, islands and floors.
- Enhanced long lasting cleaning effects by degrading residual organics after cleaning is complete.
Advanced cleaning technology
- Both emulsion free and biologically enhanced, Forecourt Bio’s bacteria and enzymes significantly reduce oil discharges to the environment.
- An innovative biodegradable, biological and separator friendly solution that reduces both the environmental impact and user safety of cleaning chemicals.
- As part of a trial of biological cleaning products in the Netherlands, Forecourt Bio was used alongside biological oil stain remover OT8 and biological oil separator pillows Bio Tubes in a busy five-island petrol station over 6 months.
- At the end of the trial, oil separator discharges had been reduced by 95%!
- For full details on this trial, please click on “Petrol Station trial” tab.
Reduced Hazard Profile
- Non-toxic and free from VOCs and D-Limonene
- Safer for both the environment and the user
- No transport or storage concerns
New improved formulation!
- Reformulated for improved effectiveness and reduced hazard profile
|Qty Per Pack