Oil Absorbent Pom Pom
£30.00 – £276.85 (Ex VAT)
Our oil absorbent pompoms are hanks of polypropylene fibres that attract and hold heavy oils, making them very effective at removing surface oil from water. Oil pom poms were used in the Exxon Valdez oil spill.
Size and Capacity:
- Direct Pom poms are hanks of polypropylene fibres that attract and hold heavy oils and repel water.
- As used in the “Exxon Valdez” oil spill.
- Suitable for a range of applications including: On beaches and coastlines; On heavy emulsified oil coming ashore; Fuel bunds and moats in refineries; power stations and tank farms.
- Ideal on bunker fuel and emulsified crude.
- The quoted absorbency is based on heavy oil.