Drive In Flexibund 9,000 Litre (1500cm x 300cm x 30cm)
£2,248.36 (Ex VAT)
The 9,000 litre drive in flexibund assists in preventing the spread of pollutants. Used for plant vehicles and road tankers during loading and unloading.
- unique internal collapsible side supports
- manufactured with high tensile strength material
- highly visible guide tracks for vehicles
- portable and easily to use providing rapid response
- catches spills from oil, fuel, chemicals and contaminated water
Cost effective and extremely portable, just unroll and use, with no need for additional supports. Unique internal collapsible side supports feature recess for secure placement of absorbent booms to soak up spills.
Manufactured from hydrocarbon, chemical and UV resistant PVC coated fabric that is hard wearing and maintenance free and easily cleaned.
Typically supplied within 3-4 weeks from receipt of order.
|Dimensions||1500 × 300 × 30 cm|
Drive in flexibunds